In order to choose a better future,
we strive to provide everyone with a personal wellness index.
AIMS is a leading-edge IT company with a mission to “create and extend the personal wellness index life span.
I had supported women’s advancement in society at my previous job.
We are also working on AIMS, starting with stress reduction for women and women raising children who will nurture the generation that will lead the future generation, and we are transmitting the concept of the personal wellness index from Fukushima, which has overcome the nuclear power plant and earthquake disaster, to all of Japan and the world.
Stress is felt differently by each person. It is difficult to eliminate stress itself.
That is why AIMS uses cutting-edge AI technology to analyze each person’s personal wellness index and promote behavioral change, thereby providing society with know-how, products, and services that enable people to live healthy and happy lives while enjoying their lives.
With the financial crisis caused by the Lehman Shock, the advance of virtual currencies, and the Corona disaster, the values of people not only in Japan but around the world are now undergoing a major change.
AIMS provides Health & Happiness as a service (HaaS), a social contribution that respects the wellbeing of each individual.
Our company alone cannot change the social landscape.
The most important indicator in our company is a culture that allows us to work hand in hand with many people as a beloved partner.
Hiromi Kawamata AIMS Co., Ltd.
Providing a world of “health” by making full use of cutting-edge technology.
We are working on AI development every day with the goal of providing the true “health” that people demand.
We believe that if we can make the full use of cutting-edge technology we will be able to create new solutions for wellbeing that have never been seen before. It is important to create services that consider the global environment. Also, we should always keep in mind the user’s point of view and to pursue solutions that are easy to fit into our life.
|Company name||AIMS Co., Ltd.|
|Representative||CEO Hiromi Kawamata|
|Capital||59,416,500 yen (including capital reserve)|
|Established||July 11, 2019 (first year of Reiwa)|
|Employees||20 people (including those scheduled to be hired in 2022)|
- JulyKeio SFC Artificial Intelligence Research Institute Professor Muto and his researchers founded the company
- AugustAI engine original development announcement
- OctoberExhibited at Japan Healthcare Venture Summit sponsored by Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Participated in the International Summit as a representative of AIMS at DELL DWEN
- NovemberEstablished a business alliance with the Nanohana Clinic Group
- DecemberStarted joint development of skin AI with Chimerabo Co., Ltd.
- AprilParticipation in the accelerator program WOMB
- JuneStarted development of artificial intelligence AiSkin that visualizes health condition from skin
- OctoberAiSkin announced at DWEN
- DecemberAiSkin monitor benefits start
- JanuaryAiSkin β version completed by applying the algorithm of Rape Clinic Yukako Sugawara
- FebruaryEstablished an IP strategy partner with Sosei International Patent Attorney Office
- AprilEstablished Fukushima branch in Tamura city and started joint business toward comprehensive cooperation agreement
Jungo Sakamoto was appointed as a director, and the capital was increased by the company’s shareholders.
- JulyReiwa 3rd year regional reconstruction, practical development, subsidy adoption, project adoption
- SeptemberStarted planning the construction of a Wellness Hub at the development base in Tamura City as a Fukushima reconstruction project.
- OctoberEstablished SDGs business partnership with Flexas Z Co., Ltd.
- JanuaryCompletion of AiLive α version and launch of AI engine of Vnext
Launch of HR + app with original content
With the support of the Reconstruction Agency, a demonstration experiment and publication of a bulletin in Tamura City
- FebruaryCapital tie-up with Monstarlab Holdings Inc.
- MarchMedia appearance of “Ai Live” demonstration experiment (Fukushima Broadcasting, Fukushima Shimbun)
Established Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Peace & Highlight by Investors
- AprilCEO Hiromi Kawamata elected as 13th Softbank Academia Student
AiLive demonstration experiment started at a company
- JuneConcluded a business transfer alliance with Shinkeiikagaku Research Institute
In order to access quality human resources and create a sustainable working style AIMS is setting up projects with management, Fukushima staff, and LLP members from numerous partners and investors
Representative Director and Chief Executive Officer
Professor Yoshiyasu Takefuji
Senior Managing Chief Health Officer
Managing Chief Health Officer
Executive Officer Chief Marketing Officer